Snakes and especially Copperheads are big in our area and, with the recent rains and the mild winter, they are out in abundance. Here are a few tips to help you be snake aware.
Be Snake Aware
Snakes and especially Copperheads are big in our area and, with the recent rains and the mild winter, they are out in abundance.
Here are a few tips to help you be snake aware:
• Snakes like to live in flower beds, under leaf litter, tree limbs and dead logs on the ground. Keep the lawn and landscape around your home trimmed.
• Use caution when putting your hand on the ground to retrieve things and never put your hands where you cannot see them.
• Be careful and watch where you walk.
• Teach your kids to keep an eye out especially with spring in full force.
• Copperhead venom is not very potent. Their bite may be painful but is very rarely, almost never, fatal to humans. However, there still may be an allergic reaction so anyone bitten by a snake should call 911 or seek medical attention. If you are bit by a venomous snake, here are some tips from the Mayo Clinic:
• Call 911 immediately, especially if the area changes color, begins to swell, or is painful. Many hospitals stock anti-venom drugs, which may help you.
• If possible, take these steps while waiting for medical help:
• Remain calm and move beyond the snake’s striking distance.
• Remove jewelry and tight clothing before you start to swell.
• Position yourself, if possible, so that the bite is at or below the level of your heart.
• Clean the wound, but don’t flush it with water. Cover it with a clean, dry dressing. Caution:
• Don’t use a tourniquet or apply ice.
• Don’t cut the wound or attempt to remove the venom.
• Don’t drink caffeine or alcohol, which could speed the rate at which your body absorbs venom.
• Don’t try to capture the snake. Try to remember its color and shape so that you can describe it, which will help in your treatment. Use a cell phone to take a photo if possible.
Mitigation requires quick action. The faster a Professional arrives on-site to perform cleanup and restoration, the better the results – including lower claim costs.
we work with IICRC S-500 procedures to ensure that the best processes for restoration .
Is this the page you got when looking for water damage cleanup and restoration?
Yes it's true! We've had a long working relationship with Roto-Rooter for many years.
Lone Star Restoration Remodel and Repair has its own custom cabinet and trim work shop, complete with state of the art wood working machines, and a complete paint and stain booth.
We also offer full custom kitchen and bath remodeling. Often folks having suffered water damage are so pleased with our work that they request improvements in other parts of the home.
So let us cut out the middleman and save you some money especially if you live in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metro Metroplex
We can design custom cabinets for any home...
go to Website
Cars 3 Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
parables.tv best review
Blindsided by a new generation of blazing-fast cars, the legendary Lighting McQueen finds himself pushed out of the sport that he loves. Hoping to get back in the game, he turns to Cruz Ramirez, an eager young technician who has her own plans for winning. With inspiration from the Fabulous Hudson Hornet and a few unexpected turns, No. 95 prepares to compete on Piston Cup Racing's biggest stage.
“make my kitchen my great again” what you are calling your new kitchen renovation project?
Well, congratulation is in order because you just joined the elite group of homeowners in Dallas who are conscious of the fact that the kitchen is the one of the most important rooms in the entire house and are willing to do something to add value to it. Be warned, though; kitchen remodeling can be unnecessarily pricey if you don’t have your priorities right from the word, go. Which is why we prepared this article to help you plan for your home remodeling, so you can get the most bang for your buck.
Planning for kitchen remodeling dallas tx costs breakdown, tips when prioritizing.
Planning for kitchen remodeling is one daunting task that can drive you crazy especially with finances. This short guide will take you through the steps you need to take to ensure that your kitchen remodeling costs do not soon blow out of proportion.
How To Decide On How Much You Need To Spend On Your Kitchen Remodeling
No one has money to burn nowadays so raising money for kitchen remodeling Dallas tx can be quite the hard nut to crack. When deciding how much to spend on your kitchen renovation, it is important to consider how much you can afford, so you do not have to break the bank while at it. Worse still you could incur bad debts. If you are about to sell, you should only spend what you are sure you can recover after the sale.
The kitchen remodeling Costs Break Down
On average this is what you can expect your costs break down to look like.
Tip when prioritizing on feature to include for your kitchen remodel.
Final thoughts about home remodeling.
The important thing to remember when planning for home remodeling in Dallas is that it is always going to narrow down to a few choices and sacrifices. You cannot fit everything into one kitchen or home, so you are going to have to choose. Moreover, while recent studies show that human brains simply loathe making choices (because apparently you always grieve the lost opportunity), making the best choices will improve your ownership experience. You will be proud of your kitchen, and your home’s net worth will also improve. The value added may not be exactly equal to the cost of remodeling, but for the sake of falling in love with your kitchen again, it is worth every penny.
Thankfully, We Buy Any House Dallas can help refer you to our favorite contractor who does nothing but the highest quality of work. Give us a call today 972-362-1650
We would like to thank our greatest Heroes today, for the men and women for their and great sacrifice to God, the United States of America, and all of our families.